When does the soccer season start?
The soccer season starts the week of April 26 and ends the week of June 21.What age division would I be registered in?
What weekday(s) would I be playing on?
- U5 - birthdate from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2016
- U7 - birthdate from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2014
- U9 - birthdate from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2012
- U11 - birthdate from January 1, 2009 to December 31, 2010
- U13 - birthdate from January 1, 2007 to December 31, 2008
- U15 - birthdate from January 1, 2005 to December 31, 2006
- U18 - birthdate from January 1, 2002 to December 31, 2004
What are the registration fees?
- U5 - Wednesday game night (all home games)
- U7 - Tuesday game night (all home games)
- U9 - Monday game night (4 home games - 4 away games) (practice night to be determined by coach)
- U11 - Friday game night (4 home games - 4 away games) (practice night to be determined by coach)
- U13 - Thursday game night (4 home games - 4 away games) (practice night to be determined by coach)
- U15 - Wednesday game night (4 home games - 4 away games) (practice night to be determined by coach)
- U16-U18 - Tuesday game night/some Sunday night games (4 home games - 4 away games) (practice night to be determined by coach)
- U5 / U7 - $75.00
- U9 / U11 - $100.00
- U13 and up - $125.00
There is a mandatory late registration fee of $50.00 for any registration received after February 29. The Osler Soccer Association is continuing with the mandatory parent volunteer program. A volunteer deposit of $100.00 is required for each family - not each registered player. If someone from the family fulfills the volunteer requirements, the deposit will be refunded.
If you require financial assistance for fees, there is financial assistance available through KidSport. For more information contact the Osler Town Office at (306)239-2155.How can I submit my registration fees?
Registration fees can be paid either by cash or check. Make all checks payable to OSLER SOCCER ASSOCIATION. The volunteer deposit ($100.00 per family) check must be a separate check
from the registration fees. The volunteer deposit check should be postdated June 23, 2019. Please include a copy of your email confirmation when submitting fees. All fees must be submitted in a sealed envelope.
SUBMIT FEES BY MAIL TO:
Osler Soccer Association
SUBMIT FEES IN PERSON TO:
Osler Town Office
228 Willow Drive
Monday to Friday (8:30 am - noon AND 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm)
The full payment of all fees (including the volunteer deposit) must be received by the Osler Soccer Association no later than March 6. If there are any unpaid fees after March 6, the player will not be registered. What equipment do I need to provide?
All players must supply their own shin guards (and the means to cover them - either soccer socks or long pants) and water bottle. While soccer cleats are not mandatory, they are highly recommend for player safety in U9 - U18 divisions.